Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Time To Reopn The Budo Ryu Kai Hombu Dojo | Kansas City Ninjutsu Training




Here is an update video regarding the reopening of the Budo Ryu Kai Hombu Dojo in Kansas City! This video is quite long and I do ramble a bit, but I do go over all of the information on the reopening of the Hombu Dojo.  There are things that I left out; as I felt it was better that I talk to my students 1 on 1 about some specific things. Also, there will be some things that we will need to change as we go through this process because this is a learning experience for all of us during these times.
.
This lesson is directly for the practitioners of the ancient Japanese koryu martial arts of the ninja and samurai, such as ninjutsu (ninpo) and bujutsu (budo).
-
Checkout Our Merch Here:
-
BUDO RYU KAI
School of the Warrior Way
Authentic Ninjutsu & Samurai Bujutsu
 -
Follow Soke Anshu on Facebook!
-
Follow Soke Anshu on Twitter!
-
Follow Soke Anshu on Instagram!

No comments: