Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Miyamoto Musashi - Samurai Quotes: Never Stray From The Way | Martial Arts, Budo, Bujutsu

 

In this video I discuss one of my favorite samurai quotes by Miyamoto Musashi: “Kokoro Tsuneni Michi no Hanarezu”, which means: “Never Stray From The Way”.  This is a quote that I live by and a philosophy that motivates me everyday to do what I do.

I admit, I could have done a much better job editing the video.  But I do believe that the message that I was trying to put forth, is loud and clear.  Thank you all for your love and support. 

This lesson is directly for the practitioners of the ancient Japanese koryu martial arts of the ninja and samurai, such as ninjutsu (ninpo) and bujutsu (budo).
.
Checkout Our Merch Here:
-
BUDO RYU KAI
School of the Warrior Way
Authentic Ninjutsu & Samurai Bujutsu
 -
Follow Soke Anshu on Facebook!
-
Follow Soke Anshu on Twitter!
-
Follow Soke Anshu on Instagram!

 

No comments: