Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Ms Jacot | Kunoichi (The Female Ninja) Budo Ryu Ninjutsu Martial Arts Training Techniques (Ninpo)




Ms. Jacot Youtube Channel Here:

Ms. Jacot Budo Ryu Kai Student Testimonial Here:
.
In this video I give a HUGE shout-out to one of my Ninjutsu Black Belt Students, Ms. Jacot. It has been an honor working with her all of these years and I am looking forward to working with her for many more years to come! Ms. Jacot is the first female Black Belt in Budo Ryu Ninjutsu and she is the highest ranking female student in the Budo Ryu Kai! If y’all enjoy the ninjutsu & bujutsu lessons that I teach and you want to see a student’s perspective on the arts that I teach, SUBSCRIBE to her channel and show her the same love that y’all have shown me!
.
This lesson is directly for the practitioners of the ancient Japanese koryu martial arts of the ninja and samurai, such as ninjutsu (ninpo) and bujutsu (budo).
-
Checkout Our Merch Here:
-
BUDO RYU KAI
School of the Warrior Way
Authentic Ninjutsu & Samurai Bujutsu
 -
Follow Soke Anshu on Facebook!
-
Follow Soke Anshu on Twitter!
-
Follow Soke Anshu on Instagram!

No comments: