Saturday, April 11, 2020

Soke Anshu | Mortal Kombat Armageddon (PS2) Classic Video Games Review




In this video, I thought that I would have some fun and share with you one of my favorite fighting videos games: Mortal Kombat Armageddon!  I can remember growing up I would play for hours with my friends in head to head heated competition!  Brings back memories! What is your favorite fighting game?  Are you a Mortal Kombat fan?  Which of the games did you like the most? Post your thoughts in the comment section below!
.
This lesson is directly for the practitioners of the ancient Japanese koryu martial arts of the ninja and samurai, such as ninjutsu (ninpo) and bujutsu (budo).
 -
Checkout Our Merch Here:
-
BUDO RYU KAI
School of the Warrior Way
Authentic Ninjutsu & Samurai Bujutsu
 -
Follow Soke Anshu on Facebook!
-
Follow Soke Anshu on Twitter!
-
Follow Soke Anshu on Instagram!

No comments: